Avocado, Cucumber & Shrimp Salad
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallots
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium-high setting.
- Add the shallots and garlic; saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they are opaque and cooked through; about 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, place the avocado, cucumber, and shrimp.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to coat.